Establishment of professional corporate collaboration portal by SharePoint
In recent years, SharePoint launched by Microsoft has been increasingly recognized among enterprises. SharePoint can serve as a professional portal, and facilitate companies to develop intelligent portal sites and seamlessly connect to the user, team and knowledge. It is particularly applicable for rapidly prospering companies with multiple affiliates so that the users across affiliates can make better use of relevant information specified in the operation procedures to efficiently carry out business activities.
Keep contact with employees of the entire enterprise, and use SharePoint to interact and share innovative ideas, documents etc. with others and completely alter the traditional modes of collaboration to take the informationization of the company to a new level.
SharePoint could help you organize information, personnel and project whether it’ s individualized job or teamwork. Organize and manage documentations in a unified way, and create professional document library for content organization, idea sharing and project management within team.
SharePoint supports quick query of answers, information exploration and continuous contact with experts so that “Bing Search” tailored to you could be possible where any information pertaining to your company can be found.
The developer and Web designers could build up a brand-new experience on SharePoint and create your own app store by making use of familiar tools and Internet standards.
SharePoint provides powerful control measures that enable the IT department to manage costs, risks and time.
The applications on SharePoint platform are based on Microsoft AD and seamlessly integrated with Exchange that can facilitate the corporate management of internal apps and approval procedures while make it more easy to edit and maintain authorization and form library to further reduce the overall cost of operations and maintenance.
The perfect incorporation with other Windows products endows Sharepoint with incomparable safety, usability, operability and high stability to other platform products.
Branding your portal site by using SharePoint 2013
Whenever a company decides to invest in setting up internal or external portal to satisfy its special development needs, SharePoint shall always be the first choice of platform to be assessed. That’ s because SharePoint could help clients to address the following two issues:
• Simple and rapid implementation is based on the web platform features of SharePoint 2013, and building a portal is no longer a repeated and redundant process. As a mature product, SharePoint has already abstracted the portal to accommodate to different scenes so that clients and the developer could concentrate on design and branding of the website as well as information structure.
• Integration of Web platform and standardized portal barely exist independently, which would make up an informationalized ecological environment together with a host of corporate-level apps. The implementation of SharePoint 2013 provides a unique opportunity for integration and standardization of Web platform. Web-based apps could be deployed in SharePoint portals in a centralized manner, or enable information sharing and user experience with the portal in a distributed manner.
As a leading developer and vendor of SharePoint, NNIT is intended to provide more excellent and professional portal site design for users to create better user experience. We are committed, based on the concept and technology of user-oriented design, to set up professional corporate collaborative portal sites for clients, and provide seamless connection incorporating individualized information collaboration, system application and business procedures in line with the role and authority of corporate user.
NNIT is equipped with long-term experience of constructing SharePoint based portals from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013, and has successfully implemented customized Internet or Extranet portal projects for many companies of varied scales from different countries, industries or cultures. To keep the client’ s website run consistently on track, NNIT dedicates to providing and continuously improving its own service capability to help the client devote more efforts into the construction of portals:
• Plan and implementation, including the installation and deployment of SharePoint 2013, logic and physical structure planning, software and hardware procurement, environmental testing and administration of authority, etc.
• Design and branding, including description of website and data structure via information structure, to set up block diagram for elements of the website, design templates and animations and finally pack these deliverables to deploy onto the virtual website
• Content preparation and data migration, helping user to prepare all necessary contents to be released before it is brought online while migrate available historic data scattered at other places to the portal