Compliance Production while maintaining a Lean Process — NNIT SAP Logistics assists pharmaceutical enterprises to create superior value
A large number of foreign pharmaceutical enterprises are gaining a strong foothold in the Chinese market, leading to a situation where the domestic pharmaceutical enterprises face even more severe competition.
Hence, minimizing the operating costs and realizing lean and compliant production and supply have become key factors for strengthening market competitiveness.
So the question for enterprises is: How to realize process optimization by using ERP system management? Moreover, for pharmaceutical companies, is a matter of not only doing process optimization but also making sure you have full ERP system control.
The company may face with the following issues or targets and could benefit from a dialogue with NNIT:
• How to make system management conform to industry norms such as GMP, GSP, and reduce business operating costs as well?
• Try to achieve deeply embedding the total quality management concept in every link of the production and business operation.
• Efficiently evaluate the supplier’s reputation and ensure the supply security of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
• Coordinate drug sales with production plans, and improve the inventory turn over rate to the greatest degree.
• Achieve accurate management of drug validity.
NNIT is dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry and has years of advanced experience from servicing leading pharmaceutical companies such as Novo Nordisk and Lundbeck. With a commitment to deeply understand and abide by local industry norms, such as GxP, NNIT combines optimal plan scheduling components and supplier relationship management components to provide the enterprises with integrated supply chain management solutions in five main business fields, including procurement, storage, production, marketing, and quality inspection. We help the enterprises solve the above problems, thus making the pharmaceutical enterprises truly realize lean processes and compliance production.
The following are the SAP fields where we provide project implementation and maintenance services, including:
• Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
• Materials Management (MM)
• Production Planning and Control (PP, PPPI)
• Advanced Planning Optimizer (APO)
• Sales and Distribution (SD)
• Quality Management (QM)
NNIT solutions are developed and delivered according to GxP standards and include:
• Integrated batch tracking management
• Drug serialization management, based on the need of electronic drug supervision
• Electronic signature ERES
• Management of material validity
• Whole-process quality control management
• Formulation management
• Management of supplier certificate
• Fine batch cost management
About NNIT SAP solution
The NNIT SAP solution team is committed to cooperation with customers, supporting enterprises to drive efficiencies and achieve excellent operating results.
We focus on developing appropriate solutions for enterprises, satisfying the different business scenarios of the life sciences enterprise.
NNIT has more than 400 SAP professionals, who have mastered a thorough understanding of the solutions of all SAP fields.
We have rich industry experience, profound professional knowledge, and extensive global resources in life science, manufacturing, public affairs, etc. We can provide SAP technology and outsourcing services in delivery centers located in Europe and Asia.