A proven Employee Training Solution From NNIT based on the Microsoft SharePoint Platform
How to maximize the value of enterprise training? How to track the results of employee training? How to ensure up-to-date employee training? If you choose the employee training solution developed by NNIT based on the SharePoint platform, it could improve your enterprise’s information management infrastructure within the following key areas:
• A secure seamless integration with the enterprise domain. Secure and consistent information access will be provided, and all scattered and isolated information inside the enterprise will be organized into a single structure and shared throughout the enterprise with consistency through the process in SharePoint.
• No client software is required to be installed. A simple and user friendly experience can be provided. It can be seamlessly integrated with popular user desktop applications, email systems, and web browsers, thus it can streamline your interaction and usefulness of content, processes, and business data and improve training efficiency.
• With a comprehensive command of contents it can meet your content management requirements and make your training management easier. All types of structured and unstructured data are supported on SharePoint, and you can search and process documents in various formats.
• It can simplify a multi-point collaboration inside the enterprise. A comprehensive process definition and scaling is supported on the work process engine provided by SharePoint, which can be fully integrated with your business systems.
• Documents for employee training are constantly up to date to ensure information consistency providing a systematic and professional training experience.
• The feature of a customized electronic signature is provided to meet the customer’s requirement.
NNIT has a proven track record in consulting and implementing SharePoint and has successfully implemented business subscription system services in line with top industrial standards for customers inside and outside the IT industry.
In order to benefit more users with this solution, we have carefully studied the actual requirements of enterprises in respect to employee training. Based on the requirements for an industrial training system and combined with best practices around the SharePoint platform, we have developed an employee training management system that is more relevant to the user’s actual requirements, simple to use, and highly customizable.
• The employee training system by NNIT has integrated user information in the AD domain through integration of the SharePoint user group strategy. Access control over various roles could be implemented. While the system security level is enhanced, demands for training from all departments and personnel across the enterprise can be satisfied.
• The courseware content of the training system can be synchronized and stored in a SharePoint document library. This can ensure that the employee training will be maintained and updated to be effectively re-used and shared, thus improving the business value and keeping the document’s version tracked.
• An employee can leave an electronic signature as required by the company upon completion of the training course in the training system.
• There are a great number of differences between situations that can be confronted by an enterprise in implementing training management. The training coordinator is especially challenged by a heavy work load due to the requirement that the training system must accommodate:
1. Variation of trainees
2. Different time cycles
3. Different training content
The training system by NNIT could effectively resolve these issues and achieve the training goals through a flexible course management model. It can also greatly improve work efficiency of the training coordinator, reduce his/her work volume and improve accuracy.
• All popular document formats, video courseware and online display are supported, thus rendering the best user experience for the employees receiving training.
• It’s difficult to inspect and evaluate all the training results, which is a problem for every enterprise with training. The training system by NNIT has integrated an online examination system making the inspection of the course study results more precise and effective.
• It features an outstanding statistics function with rich charts and tables. It also supports the user to export the statistics report into an Excel file format. A very straightforward display of the course study status could be given to help management personnel perform their evaluation.
• The system has also integrated the feature of email reminders for new courses. So the employees will receive a timely reminder of the required training content and so to accomplish the training in time.
Besides all these fundamental training features, NNIT can also provide the enterprise with a customized service, data migration from an old system to the new system, and so on. It can satisfy the enterprise’s IT requirement for employee training to the maximum extent and create value for more customers.
NNIT Helped Life Science Enterprise to Use SharePoint More efficiently
Through integration with the SharePoint platform, life science enterprise can leverage important data from different systems to realize an easy and fast collaboration. With the solution based on SharePoint, an authorized employee can view the business applications of other departments simply by logging in to the system. Employees are no longer required to rely on the LOB system expert to give access to data, as this solution has empowered the employees to view and browse the system data more directly and quickly. Therefore, employees are authorized with more privileges and become more independent. An employee can obtain a customized version of his/her required report. Additionally, in the solution based on SharePoint, we could add work flows and structures to these previous special processes to help keep the audit track and format spreadsheets and other documents.